Why Join Us?
“When I first began my position, I was the Special Events AND Volunteer Coordinator. Because of the lessons I learned through two DOVIA conferences, including a keynote from the CEO of the American Red Cross a year or two ago, I worked with my executive leadership and my supervisor to split my position to allow me to be a full time volunteer coordinator (if I could insert of meme of me throwing confetti here I would). Additionally, in the tools I’ve gained from DOVIA I’ve been able to increase our volunteer engagement by sixty percent over 5 years.”
-Mandy Bock, Donor Alliance
Our dedicated and enthusiastic members come from a wide range of small local agencies to large organizations; each with a unique mission (see all of them here)
. And this energetic community shares one common goal: to promote professionalism, leadership and excellence in the management of volunteer resources.
DOVIA Colorado exceeds that goal with professional development, networking, and leadership opportunities for experienced and new practitioners in the field of volunteer resource management. Thank you to all of our new and renewed members this summer!Get connected by becoming a member today
to receive these great benefits:
Register or renew your membership here!Want to preview our pricing structure? Check out the deals!
- 25% off the annual Colorado Conference on Volunteerism (CCOV) ... this is a huge savings for your organizations' DOVIA Colorado members ... it pays for the membership alone!
- Free Education Sessions and Idea Exchanges (over a $150 value, and now offered in more locations along the Front Range and via select webinar pilots)
- Network with colleagues, seek out experts in a specific area, offer your skills, discover a mentor, and more!
- Professional development for personal and organizational growth
- Facebook and LinkedIn pages for continued news, learning and networking
- Member only events (that you don't want to miss)
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of your program