Volunteer With Us
DOVIA Colorado offers several opportunities to volunteer...go figure!
- Serve on the Board of Directors for our amazing, 100% volunteer-run organization! Board members give between 5-8 hours per month, and have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in marketing, budget management, member management, and leadership. Click Here for details and application process, or contact Board Chair, Tracy Vlnicka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Share your talents on one of our committees:
Have a great idea for an education session? Volunteer to educate your peers and gain visibility in the process.
- Education & Training Committee
- Plan, promote, and organize all educational and training opportunities sponsored by DOVIA Colorado
- Contact email@example.com
- Plan and distribute all written promotional materials for DOVIA Colorado including but not limited to social media posts, email content, etc.; keep communication plans fresh and relevant
- No prior communications experience needed, but of course, is welcomed!
- Contact Committee Chair: Nicole Quinn, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruit new members to DOVIA Colorado; maintain an accurate membership list; outreach and follow up with new and existing members
- Contact Committee Chair: Abby Krstulic, email@example.com
- Colorado Conference on Volunteerism (CCOV) Planning Committee
- Roles must be in place by end of January 2022
- Plan, promote, and execute all areas of the annual Colorado Conference on Volunteerism.
- Committee is made up of the following roles: Event Chair, Sponsorship Chair, Volunteer Chair, Marketing and Recruitment Lead(s), Media Liaison, Food & Beverage Chair and Networking Chair
- Contact Committee Chair: Allison Waldvogel, CVA, firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great space for an education session? Volunteer your space and bring top-notch networking to you!
Ready to jump in, have questions or ideas on how to activate your skills and network for DOVIA Colorado? Contact us!